Tungsten T Digitizer Update
Palm has released another patch for the Tungsten T model. This patch resolves slight issues with the digitizers accuracy on some handhelds. The digitizer is the device that registers screen taps and input.
Palm's support document states, "The PalmDigitizerUpdate.prc is a software patch for the Palm Tungsten T handheld. It resolves digitizer issues affecting the top 5mm of the Tungsten T display not responding correctly or at all. This is typically detected when using pull down menus or applications that utilize this part of the display."
This patch is intended for the Palm Tungsten T and is not meant for use with any other handhelds. The patches file size is just under 3k. Simply hotsync the file to your device and the Digitizer Update will be installed and activated.
Thanks to Tosh for the tip!
Article Comments(19 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf