Fossil Wristwatch Delayed Indefinitely
The Fossil Palm OS wristwatch has been delayed yet again. Amazon.com now reports that the highly anticipated model is now listed as "item is not stocked or has been discontinued," and is no longer taking pre-orders.
Shortly before the rescheduled July release, the date was pushed back again and Amazon claimed a September 31st shipping date. Now the line is listed as "not stocked or has been discontinued," and it is no longer possible to make a pre-order. Fossil's website does not list a shipping date.
According to a statement from Fossil on the Register, Fossil confirmed that it will not ship in September and was adamant that it has been delayed not cancelled. The company claims the reason for delay is "production quality."
Article Comments(34 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith