AT&T Goes Free on the Palm Pixi Plus
In what has to be the fasted price drop in the history of smartphone pricing promos, AT&T has officially lowered the price of the 4 day old Palm Pixi Plus to free. As of today, the AT&T web store is displaying a big orange FREE price tag on the pixi+ after the usual contractual discounts and rebate. The deal even comes with free shipping and a choice of blue or black back covers.
The Pixi Plus just went on sale at the carrier this past Sunday for $49. While free offers such as this are somewhat common at third party channels, it is quite unprecedented for such a new smartphone to drop to zero after less than a few days on the market.
Thanks to engadget for the tip.
Article Comments(28 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife