The Palm PDA's That Never Were
The Technologizer blog has published an interesting pictorial gallery of a number of Palm ideas that made their way through the USPTO. Looking though Palm's patent archives following the big sellout, the site has put together a quick look at 11 different Palm product concepts that apparently never made it off the drawing board.
A browse through shows off some intriguing Palm handheld product concepts, some dating from as far back at this smartphone design from 1998 which half resembles the old PDQ. A number of other unique concepts can be found such as a horizontally sliding PDA with a keyboard and a removable PDA that links up with a thumb keyboard sled from 2004 (pictured at right).
Article Comments(9 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain