Rubinstein: We Still Have a Plan
The Financial Times has published a new article on Palm with a number of select quotes from Jon Rubinstein. The article is entitled "Palm pledges to survive as an independent" and as such it focus on the recent Palm is for sale meme with some color commentary from the Palm CEO.
The article highlights Ruby's media message that he has a plan to return the company to profitability. Citing a team working "fast and furious on new handsets" he mentions that they "do have a strong pipeline of products in the future." He also has to answer questions on the acquisition talk to which he says it will always be something they have to consider, and he also mentions shortly after that they may even be open to licensing webOS should a "appropriate strategic relationship or business deal" make sense.
Article Comments(69 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife