Cerience Releases Repligo 2.0
Cerience has released RepliGo 2.0, the next-generation of its award winning content publishing solution for mobile devices. RepliGo translates virtually any windows desktop document or printable information into precise, optimized content PDAs and smartphones.
“RepliGo 2.0 provides a seamless way to get information from your desktop to your Palm device, regardless of the source document or application,” said Lynn Formanek, co-founder and president of Cerience. RepliGo empowers everyday mobile device users to carry vast amounts of diverse information on their PDA or smartphone. New features found in the latest version include:
- New bookmark, comment and hyperlink features. Automatic conversion of bookmarks, comments and hyperlinks from popular desktop formats like Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF documents. Additionally, users can add personal bookmarks, notes and highlight text.
- New text capabilities. Unicode support allows for text searching, making it effortless to find information. Copying text to the clipboard is also supported.
- Higher quality graphics. New capabilities allow images to retain their full 24-bit quality, providing more clarity.
- Improved document management. Category support provides straightforward organization of device or card-based documents. New features allow a direct HotSync of documents to memory cards, moving and renaming of documents and the ability to reopen documents at their last position. Improved memory card support allows large documents be read directly from cards, saving time and memory.
- Enhanced Internet Explorer Integration. New conversion preview and automatic scaling features allow translation of Web pages with ease and accuracy.
- All new Windows Viewer. The new Windows Viewer enables convenient reference and annotation on the desktop while remaining completely portable to any supported mobile device.
- Existing features. RepliGo continues to support reflowed text for easy reading on small screens, infrared and Bluetooth printing to compatible HP printers, high resolution screen support on Palm OS devices, rotated document viewing and free RepliGo Viewer software.
RepliGo is priced at $29.95 USD for the full version and $14.95 USD if upgrading from a registered version of RepliGo 1.x. The software is available for a fully functional 14-day trial or purchase at the Cerience Web site and popular Internet distribution sites. It requires Palm OS 5 or higher. There is currently only a windows desktop converter available. Cerience is "seriously considering" a mac version, interested users are encouraged to contact the company to show interest in a OS X version.
Article Comments(25 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W