Sony Releases Additional Clie Updates
Sony has released updates and patches for the TH55, TJ37 and TJ27 handhelds. The system updates address Wi-Fi connection issues and a memory stick power drain bug.
Clie TJ37 and TJ27 System Update
Sony has released a system update for the TJ37 and TJ27 handhelds. The update resolves a application error and a potential power draining issue when removing a memory stick when the unit is turned off. The update also corrects a sound issue on the TJ37 that could cause it to confuse the speaker sounds. The update requires 52K of available memory.
TH55 and TJ37 Wireless Update
Sony has also released a patch that resolves a few issues when using certain WiFi wireless access points with the TH55 and TJ37. These models may experience network performance problems when power save mode is enabled. The system update requires 640K of free memory.
A patch was made available last week for The Clie Organizer software on the TH55.
All of the above updates and installation instructions are available from Sony's Clie support page.
Article Comments(17 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain