webOS Programming Talk in SF Next Week
Pivotal Labs will be hosting an evening Tech Talk devoted to the Palm webOS next week. The event will be held on July 21st from 6:30 - 8:30 in downtown San Francisco. Pivotal Labs will be talking about its experience developing for webOS and Mitch Allen, Software CTO at Palm, Inc., and Jesse Donaldson, Sr. Manager, Mojo Framework, Palm, Inc., will present an introduction to the Palm webOS platform.
Topics covered will include an introduction to webOS concepts, developing mobile applications for webOS and the Palm Pre phone and working with webOS using Agile Software Engineering Methods.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain