US DOJ Investigating Wireless Carriers
The Wall Street Journal has a report out today that claims the US Department of Justice has begun an initial review to determine whether large U.S. telecom companies such as AT&T Inc. and Verizon Communications Inc. have abused their market power.
The article cites people "familiar with the matter" and says that the review is in its very early stages. They are looking at complaints of anti-competitive practices, exclusive phone deals and whether or not carriers are unduly restricting the types of services other companies can offer on their networks.
Article Comments(20 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf