WebOS SDK Due By the End of Summer
With the solstice upon us this weekend, Palm has put out an update on its plans for releasing a official developers kit for WebOS. In a post on the Palm Developer Network blog, Palm now says their goal is to make the official webOS Mojo SDK available to everyone by the end of summer.
The post further outlines some of the plans behind the rollout. Palm says it will gradually open up its early access program as resources allow and over the next few weeks they will add "thousands of developers." They also plan to publish more information in the coming months.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain