Treo 600 Updater Released for Orange
The Treo 600 Updater is now available for many european users on the Orange Network. The new software features a number of performance and reliability enhancements.
The Treo 600 Updater is now available from Orange. There are specific versions for the UK, France and Switzerland.
The Orange v1.12 Treo update includes the following benefits:
- Improved data connectivity to browse the web, send and retrieve email and other applications.
- Improved rendering of web pages and graphics in your web browser.
- Ability to select a privacy mode for incoming SMS to hide the message content and sender information.
- Enhanced audio-quality reliability, and reduced audio distortion.
- Ability to enable car kit echo cancellation for better audio performance.
- Updated carrier settings for roaming to international networks.
The updater is also available for Sprint, AT&T, Cingular and "other GSM carriers." Updates for the remaining carriers will be released in the coming weeks as each individual carrier certifies the update for its specific network. Users can register with palmOne to receive an email update when the update becomes available for your specific network.
The updater comes in both Windows and Macintosh versions. it requires a fully charged Treo 600 with at least 12MB device memory free for the Mac version and 6MB for the windows updater.
Article Comments(3 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife