Treo 600 Available Through Verizon Business Channels
Verizon is now accepting orders for the palmOne Treo 600 smartphone though their business and corporate sales channels. Full consumer and in-store availability is expected possibly as soon as next week.
As rumored last week, the company is now accepting orders for the Treo 600 though business channels and corporate accounts. Verizon Business Account represenatives have been sending out emails to customers informing them that the Treo 600 is now available for purchase.
The company is offering both the standard silver colored CDMA Treo 600 as well a camera-less version. The non-camera version will be available shortly after launch and is identical, minus the camera feature. Prices start at $449 with a two year contract, less a $100 instant rebate.
It is not yet available for consumer purchase from the Verizon website or in-stores. The rumored date for general availability is July 19th.
Article Comments(16 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife