3rd Chapter of Developing for WebOS Posted
From the chapter description:
"The heart of the Mojo framework is the user interface feature set, delivered in a collection of dynamic widgets. Mojo widgets are configured with sceneController methods and custom CSS styles and managed through Mojo events, briefly introduced to you in Chapter 1. With widgets you can build static and dynamic lists, or employ various button controls, selectors, and text fields. You can choose from several kinds of menus and dialogs, and employ sophisticated pickers and viewers each of which specialize in handling different types of data. There's a common model for declaring, instantiating and managing your widgets, which makes it easy to learn and simple to code for your applications."
Thanks to PalmAddicts for the tip.
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith