New Centro Cases from Palm
Palm has just released a couple of new Palm-branded cases for the Centro. As hinted during the announcement last month of the refreshed 128mb Centro currently only available on Sprint, Palm has released a Centro Leather Side Case as well as a new Centro Flip Case available in four different colors.
The Leather Flip Cases are available with black leather exterior and interior lining in black, green, rose or blue. The Flip section covers the front of the device and folds behind for full access to the screen, buttons and keyboard. Each case color retails for $29.99 and is available now.
The new Palm Centro Leather Side Case comes in sleek black leather offset by white stitching at seams. It comes with a attached belt clip and the flap stays shut via a magnetic closure. It also features a smooth micro fiber lining on the inside. It is available now for $29.99.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife