Documents To Go v11 Released for Palm OS
Dataviz has released a major new version of Documents To Go for Palm OS devices. Documents To Go version 11 brings track changes support, and other advanced formatting features to its mobile office suite. Docs To Go continues to be the only application to support viewing, editing, and creation of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 files on Palm OS devices.
v11.00 brings the ability to view tracked changes in word processing files, new apply and view styles in word documents, view borders and wrapped text in spreadsheets, 10 new starter templates for Word and Excel files and an assortment of bug fixes and optimizations.
Documents To Go Premium Edition for Palm OS retails for $49.99. Upgrade pricing of $29.99 is available directly from DataViz for previous Documents To Go customers, including those who received Documents To Go as bundled software with a Palm handheld or smartphone. A free 30-day trial period is included.
Article Comments(16 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler