PalmGear Website Relaunched
Longtime Palm OS online software store Palmgear.com has experienced a sudden resurrection and has been relaunched by its new parent company PocketGear. After its closure in November of 2007 shortly after being merged into PocketGear.com, the formerly dormant PalmGear.com has been revived "under new management."
A familiar face on the Palm OS software scene since 1997, PalmGear.com maintains a storehouse of over 30,000 titles for download, although many of the older or obscure free titles have disappeared from the site during the shake-ups of the past several years.
To promote the new relaunch, the site is currently offering a 20% off any purchase discount through September Sunday, 14th.
Former corporate parent Motricity acquired PalmGear in 2002, then later sold the entire PalmGear, PocketGear, Smartphone.net and SymbianGear portfolio to Motricity co-founder Jud Bowman earlier this year.
Article Comments(8 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf