Sprint Begins Running a New Centro Commercial
Sprint is running a new television commercial for the Palm Centro. The commercial spot shows off the Centro in a variety of colors and actually shows a bit of what the device can do. This is certainly an improvement over the past campaign which emphasized "multitasking" on a device that runs a non-multitasking, single-threaded OS.
Also in contrast to the previous ad, the Centro itself is the main focus of attention and the promo does a good job of demonstrating a few of its features in quick succession. The ad goes on to refers to the device as the "smallest smartphone ever from Palm." The full clip can be seen after the break.
Article Comments(15 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf