Latest Palm Centro Sale at Best Buy
Following up on two consecutive weeks of Best Buy sales on Palm handhelds and smartphones, Best Buy's current weekly ad is touting their latest round of sales as the "last week to save" for sale pricing on all of Best Buy's smartphones.
This time around, the Palm Centro is being promoted with heavily discounted pricing in both CDMA formats for Sprint and Verizon Wireless. Sprint's version of the Centro, the first version of the Centro available last year and a recipient of a recent ROM update, is discounted to $19.99 with new 2yr contract. For current users looking to upgrade, Sprint's Centro is marked down to $99.99.
Verizon's Centro is the newest carrier version of the handset to be released. It features standard support for Google Maps location functionality and to date has traditionally been the most costly version of the Centro through traditional carrier direct sales channels. It's free after instant rebates this week and $59.99 to qualified upgraders. To my knowledge this is the first time the Verizon-branded version has been "free".
The current flyer's pricing is effective through Saturday, August 23rd and should place Palm a bit closer to commemorating three million Centros sold.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain