Free, Ad Supported Version of mOcean Released
Motion Apps' popular mOcean mp3 player for Palm OS devices has quietly become a "free" ad-supported app. Since the release of the latest version last month, the app has now added a small banner containing advertisements across the top of the main screen.
In addition to MP3s, this versatile media app plays back still photos, videos, audiobooks and streaming radio, all while mimicking the general look and feel of Apple's iconic iPod interface. mOcean also features full iTunes synchronization capabilities. It is worth noting that mOcean is only compatible with Palm OS smartphones such as the Treo and Centro, so Palm PDA diehards need to look towards PocketTunes or elsewhere for their media-playback fix.
Of course, users are still able to purchase the app at full price to remove the banner advertisements at the usual price of $29.99. You can check out Tim's review of mOcean v3.0.
Article Comments(5 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith