SharkCache Eliminates LifeDrive Lag
SharkCache is a new application specifically designed for the palmOne LifeDrive, that allows you to eliminate the application launch delay for your most used apps.
As noted in our LifeDrive review, some applications can experience a small amount of delay when launched. For example, larger applications like the Blazer browser can sometimes take up to 2-3 seconds to launch from the hard drive after being selected. SharkCache helps to eliminate this lag by locking your most used applications permanently in the device memory so there is no delay time.
SharkCache allows you to select which programs you want to lock in cache. It has three options you can set for each app installed on your LifeDrive:
The program has a seven day trial and costs $10 USD to register.
Article Comments(37 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W