Chinese-language Version of Treo 650 Available in HK
Palm has announced the availability of the Chinese-language version of the award-winning Treo 650 smartphone in Hong Kong.
The Chinese-version Treo 650 is available as a GSM/GPRS/EDGE quad-band phone at CSL, 3, SmarTone-Vodafone and SUNDAY outlets, as well as chain stores and retail shops throughout Hong Kong. It comes built-in with the widely used CJKOS Chinese character display and handwriting input system, and supports both Traditional and Simplified Chinese characters, as well as the Treo 650's native English interface. The Treo 650 brings Chinese-speaking users out-of-box flexibility to switch between English and Chinese languages on demand.
"The Chinese-language Treo 650 allows Chinese-speaking users the ability to utilize the Treo 650's leading-edge features in their native tongue, like web surfing, SMS messaging, access to personal and corporate emails via VersaMail®, and editing their office documents," said Paul Blinkhorn, vice president for Palm Asia Pacific.
Article Comments(31 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife