Palm Centro Makes the Cover of Consumer Reports
The Palm Centro is featured on the cover of the January 2008 issue of Consumer Reports magazine. The January issue contains Consumer Reports's annual look at the current landscape of cell phone deals, plans and carriers.
Palm is of course included in the mix of 60 standard and smart phones reviewed. The Palm Centro is noted in their list of best choices for compact smartphones, and the Treo 755p is given a nod as a best choice for office-type users. The January issue of Consumer Reports magazine is on most newstands now and is available online to subscribers.
Thanks to Dan of All About Centro for the tip.
Article Comments(9 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith