Treo 750 Now Available in Peru
Palm and Movistar today launched the Palm Treo 750 smartphone in Peru, the first Windows Mobile based Treo smartphone to take advantage of Movistar's network in Peru. The Treo 750 combines a multifunction mobile phone with Windows Mobile 6 Professional software for email, messaging, web browsing and Office Mobile that lets users review and edit business documents and access corporate data.
Treo 750 Specs
The Treo 750 runs Windows Mobile 6.0 Professional (Pocket PC edition). It is powered by a 300MHz Samsung processor and has 128MB nonvolatile flash memory (60MB available for storage). The display is a 65k colour, 240 x 240 pixel touch screen. It also has integrated Bluetooth 1.2 wireless technology. It has a new side mounted mini-SD memory expansion and a 1.3 megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom. The battery is a removable 1200 mAh Lithium-ion, good for a claimed 4.5 hours GSM / 2.5 hours UMTS talk time, with 10 days standby time.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife