AutoPilot Converts TiVo to Palm Format
TVHarmony has released an update to its AutoPilot application. The program can now automatically convert TiVo recorded videos to a format compatible with Palm OS devices.
AutoPilot automatically transfers, converts and stores your TiVo shows. You can select shows or series to be transfered automatically, and you can even schedule the program to work in the night while your computer is idle. It also keeps track of what you already downloaded, making it east to transfer a whole series without duplicates.
The software is freeware and is available for Windows 2000/XP. The package requires a networked TiVo with TiVo Desktop & TiVoToGo installed. It can create video for Palm OS devices and played back with a video program such as TCPMP.
Thanks to PVRWire for the tip.
Article Comments(18 comments)
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -PacManFoo
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR