Palm Releases LifeDrive Update 2.0
Palm today posted a free software update for the Palm LifeDrive mobile manager. The update provides a number of improvements including improved Wi-Fi and better sound quality.
This software update (version 2.0) provides a variety of enhancements:
- Improved Wi-Fi coverage in low signal areas
- Improved roaming performance
- Improved file system stability
- Crisper, clearer sound quality when listening to MP3 files
- More flexible multimedia functionality, including file transmission over wireless connections, file saving, and faster recording and playback
- Better browser performance, including more efficient, faster page rendering
- Updates VersaMail to version 3.1C for improved ability to attach large documents
- Upgrade to Docs To Go application version 7.006
- Includes previous enhancements from past updates
As with all upgrades, remember to backup your data before installing this update.