New Voice Command Software for Palm OS
VoiceIt Technologies has released VoiceNavIt, a new voice command and control application for the Palm Treo 650 & 600 and the Palm LifeDrive. VoiceNavIt enables you to automate your most common tasks and launch applications with your own voice commands.
VoiceNavIt is a voice command and control application with system-wide macro recording and playback inside of VoiceNavIt gives you the capabilities of voice navigation execution for common tasks such as speeding up text entry to automating the execution of a series of actions.
"Just a simple voice command can retrieve your emails, create new tasks, open your calendar and switch between views, take - save – send a picture, launch your favorite PalmOS application and much, much more. The possibilities are as endless as your imagination." says developer Noel Grover of VoiceIt.
VoiceNavIt v1.0 currently only works with the Treo 650, Treo 600 and the LifeDrive. it comes with a free trial and costs $29.95 to register.
Article Comments(13 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith