Pictures of the Palm OS Emulator on ALP
PDAExpertos caught a glimpse of a preview version of the ACCESS Linux Platform at 3GSM. They have published an article on ALP and got a picture of the ALP Palm OS emulator running on a smartphone. The phone is a Haier N60 phone that is sold in China and normally uses a version of Linux. What is not shown in the photos is the new MAX user interface, which is the main UI and features a new look and features.
Thanks to PalmAddicts & PenguinPowered for the tip.
Article Comments(49 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler