Pictures of the Palm OS Emulator on ALP
PDAExpertos caught a glimpse of a preview version of the ACCESS Linux Platform at 3GSM. They have published an article on ALP and got a picture of the ALP Palm OS emulator running on a smartphone. The phone is a Haier N60 phone that is sold in China and normally uses a version of Linux. What is not shown in the photos is the new MAX user interface, which is the main UI and features a new look and features.
Thanks to PalmAddicts & PenguinPowered for the tip.
Article Comments(49 comments)
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko