Picsel Proviewer Now Available
Picsel Proviewer, a document viewing application that was previously only available for Sony Clie models, is now available for Palm OS devices. The application is a rich documents viewer that supports many image formats, native Microsoft Office files, html and PDF files. This is the first time the company has made this software available directly to end users.
The Proviewer solution, which allows users to seamlessly interact with content rich documents, is the first in a series of ‘Pro’ best-of-breed solutions which the company plans to deliver to customers, offering an unrivalled user experience across the smartphone and handheld device after-market.
The Proviewer application supports native Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint, Adobe PDF, Plain text and Image files. The solution incorporates Pan and Zoom functionality which makes viewing content on the small screen a pleasurable experience, allowing users to access content rich documents in an identical manner to how they appear on a PC.
Imran Khand, Picsel’s CEO, said: “Picsel prides itself on delivering the best mobile user experience in the mobile market and in launching this solution straight to consumers we’re offering our industry leading products to an even wider audience. We want to deliver an exciting user experience, to create a consumer community where customers can look forward to seeing new applications coming to the market which will feature never before seen user interface functionality.”
Picsel Proviewer retails for $29.99. There currently is no demo version at this time.
Article Comments(19 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife