Access Licensing Sony's Location Free TV
Sony has announced that Access has licensed their LocationFree mobile TV/video software. Sony and Access will co-develop a mobile location free client for Windows Mobile and other mobile devices.
The software will connect with Sony's LocationFree Base Station (LF-PK1) hadware. “LocationFree” can curretnly transmit content to PCs, the PSP (PlayStation Portable) or a dedicated LCD monitor, after connecting the “LocationFree Base Station” to a TV antenna and/or DVD recorder.
“LocationFree” technology proposes a new way to enjoy your video content such as watching TV programs or video content via a wireless connection at home or even outside the home through an internet connection. As telecommunications infrastructure advances, Sony will increase licensing of LocationFree software in order to expand the number of compatible products.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud