Access Licensing Sony's Location Free TV
Sony has announced that Access has licensed their LocationFree mobile TV/video software. Sony and Access will co-develop a mobile location free client for Windows Mobile and other mobile devices.
The software will connect with Sony's LocationFree Base Station (LF-PK1) hadware. “LocationFree” can curretnly transmit content to PCs, the PSP (PlayStation Portable) or a dedicated LCD monitor, after connecting the “LocationFree Base Station” to a TV antenna and/or DVD recorder.
“LocationFree” technology proposes a new way to enjoy your video content such as watching TV programs or video content via a wireless connection at home or even outside the home through an internet connection. As telecommunications infrastructure advances, Sony will increase licensing of LocationFree software in order to expand the number of compatible products.
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler