Claro Releases the Treo 750 in Brazil
Palm and Claro today announced the Palm Treo 750 smartphone in Brazil, the first Windows Mobile based Treo smartphone to take advantage of Claro's network. The Treo 750 offers the world-class Palm experience on Microsoft's Windows Mobile 5.0 operating system.
The Treo 750 combines a multifeatured mobile phone with email, messaging, web browsing and organization software all in a compact design. It has UMTS/HSDPA (High-speed Download Packet Access) capability and comes with Microsoft's Direct Push Technology for Windows Mobile 5.0, which gives users connected to a Microsoft Exchange Server fast, automatic and secure wireless updates of their email, calendar items, contacts and tasks.
The Palm Treo 750v runs Windows Mobile 5.2 Pocket PC edition. It is powered by a 300MHz Samsung processor and has 128MB nonvolatile flash memory (60MB available for storage). The display is a 65k colour, 240 x 240 pixel touch screen. It has integrated Bluetooth 1.2 wireless technology, but like previous Treos does not include Wi-Fi support. It has a new side mounted mini-SD memory expansion and a 1.3 megapixel camera with 2x digital zoom.
Palm says that customers who purchase the Treo 750 today can later upgrade to Windows Mobile 6 when it becomes available.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife