GSPDA Announces the Xplore M70
GSPDA has posted a new Palm OS powered smartphone to their website. The Xplore M70 is a new GSM Palm OS Garnet based smartphone. GSPDA is promoting this model as a business phone featuring support for push email.
The Xplore M70 features a tri band GSM radio (900/1800/1900MHz) and is powered by Palm OS 5.4. It uses GPRS class 10 for wireless data. The screen is a 260K color, 2.2” TFT 176 x 220 pixel touch-screen display. It has built in Bluetooth and a 1.3 megapixel camera. It is listed as having an unspecified ARM 9 processor. Built in memory is not given but the unit does have a SD expansion slot.
The M70 has dimensions of 109 x 50 x 23.7 mm (4.2" x 2" x 0.93" inches) and weighs 131g (4.6 ounces). Its battery is rated with a 4 hour talk time, and a 170 hour standby time.
No pricing or carrier availability has been released as of yet.
GSPDA's models are typically only sold in Asian markets such as Hong Kong, Malaysia and China.
Thanks to TamsPalm for the tip.
Article Comments(13 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf