CorePlayer Released for Palm OS
CorePlayer, the new and improved commercial successor to TCPMP, has been released for Palm OS devices today. CorePlayer is a advanced multimedia player that handles a wide variety of video formats.
This new version is compatible with a wide range of video formats including DivX, H.264, mpeg-4 and much more. The program also includes a MP3 and AAC audio player with support for album art and enhanced podcasts. It also includes new support for skins and streaming support.
- "Universal Skins" allows you to create a unique custom user interface
- Best in Class audio and video decoders like CoreAVC our H.264 High Definition video decoder
- CoreTheque media libray allows for easy management of you playlist, bookmarks, database
- Video support: H.264 (AVC), MKV, MPEG-1, MPEG-4 part 2 (ASP), DivX, XviD, MJPEG
- Containers: Matroska, TS, PS, 3GPP, MOV, AVI, MPEG-4, NSV
- Audio Formats: MP3, AAC, MKA, WAV, OGG, Speex, WAVPACK, FLAC, MPC, AMR, ADPCM, ALaw, MuLaw, MIDI,WMA
- Streaming Support
- Hardware acceleration on supported devices
CorePlayer for Palm OS is available now for $24.99. It is on sale for $19.95 through Friday. There is no trial version at this time.
Article Comments(17 comments)
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko
- HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -wmckelvey
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator -Gekko
- features? we don't need no stinkin features! -Gekko