iPhony Launcher for Palm OS
Mo from SimToGo has released a small iPhone like launcher utility for Palm OS devices called iPhony. Mo writes, "Of course it is just for fun (Launcher app) and it is not completly done yet but the way I see it is that I have until June 2007 to finish the application! Of course it is FREE so enjoy!."
iPhony is a very basic launcher, you can assign any of the onscreen buttons to a Palm OS program and also navigate the icons using the 5-way. Right now it only supports 320x320 pixel screens.
iPhony is no longer available due to a legal complaint from Apple Inc. However, a similar application with many more features has been released called TouchLauncher.
Article Comments(17 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler