Palm Desktop Windows Vista Compatibility
Palm has posted information regarding Windows Vista compatibility with its devices. The Palm Desktop software, used by Palm OS devices, will install and operate on Vista. Hotsyncing and PIM synchronization should work according to Palm's Vista Information page.
Some items are not currently compatible with Windows Vista. These include certain carrier provided Dial-up Networking (DUN) software, Palm Quick Install and the LifeDrive mobile manager software. Palm says to check back for future updates on these issues.
Palm says Windows Mobile users should not use the Getting Started Installation CD with Vista as Microsoft ActiveSync is not compatible with Windows Vista.
Check back with Palm's Vista Information page for the latest.
Article Comments(42 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf