Palm Speaks Out (again) on Delayed 700p Update
Palm's new corporate blog has posted a brief response in regards to some recent users' posts concerning the delayed 700p ROM update. In today's blog entry, Paul Loeffler posted a brief update saying that a post addressing the 700p maintenance release will be posted to the Palm blog next week.
This latest update runs slightly contrary what was revealed in yesterday's news item. On Tuesday the 10th, Palm's Steve Sinclair informed TreoCentral member Bob-C that information from Palm would be forthcoming "...later this week". You might recall Mr. Loeffler's name from last month's story concerning a revised release date and a vague reason for the 700p's issues.
PIC will continue to monitor this situation closely and post any pertinent updates concerning the 700p's long-delayed update.
Article Comments(27 comments)
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain