Palm's Executive Lineup Disbands Further
After months of stories about the exodus of Palm's executive personnel leaving before, after and during the run up to the HP buyout comes the mass exodus at Palm continues. TechCrunch is the latest to report on the latest series of passages, stating that primary Pre designer and 11 year vet Peter Skillman (VP of Design) has left the company.
Skillman coincidentally joins two other fleeing VP's from Ruby's hand picked team reported this week, Katie Mitic (VP of Marketing) and Jeff Zwerner (VP of Brand Design). The latest departures leave a lot of empty seats in the Palm VP bench, with only former CEO Jon Rubinstein and CTO Mitch Allen remaining. So many have left in such a short time that Palm has even removed its longstanding management bio page.
Article Comments(8 comments)
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud
- RE: HP webOS dies on 1/15/15 -Gekko