Verizon and AT&T webOS 1.4.5 Rollout Begins
Arriving in a very timely fashion after last week's promise of "soon", the long-awaited WebOS 1.4.5 updates are rolling out as of today for both Verizon and AT&T Pre Plus handsets. The official word originally came from Verizon Wireless Support via Twitter.
The full 1.4.5. rollout is complete on all Sprint WebOS handsets and the Verizon Pixi Plus, and currently underway on the AT&T and Verizon Pre Pluses. Only AT&T's Pixi Plus, the newest release in the WebOS family, remains out in the cold with 1.4.3 and no PDK app access as of this writing.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain