Palm WebOS Rough Cuts Chapter 8 Posted
Developers keeping on top of the first Palm's official WebOS programming book can now find chapter 8 of the Rough Cuts version online. Chapter 8 offers developers a look at the System and Cloud services contained within WebOS and is available for electronic viewing from Safari Books Online. Specifically this latest installment covers using Mojo to access to location services, connection status, alarms, sounds, power management, properties and time services.
The book is published by O-Reilly Media and is written by Palm's Vice President and Software CTO Mitch Allen along with Palm's WebOS Development Team. The book has also now received a firm release date of August 15th, according to Amazon's pre-order page.
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain