Mac Version of the webOS Mojo SDK Leaked
On Saturday we told you about the Windows version of Palm's early access Mojo SDK being leaked. Today brings word that the Mac version has also been let loose.
The download includes a desktop webOS emulator and tools to help build webOS applications. It is marked as (sdk47) and is a 159 MB installer. The download link can be found here. [Link removed at the request of Palm Inc.] The Mac version also requires the use of Sun's VirtualBox x86 virtualizer.
Thanks to PreThinking for the tip.
Article Comments(2 comments)
- RE: PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -HyperScheduler
- PHEM: Palm Hardware Emulator for Android -Gekko
- What we learned from the BlackBerry era -Gekko
- HP seeking buyers for mobile patents: report -Gekko
- RE: Palm Pilot Android Theme -HyperScheduler
- Palm Pilot Android Theme -Gekko
- Sync is sunk. . . -HyperScheduler
- RE: Palmtop? -HyperScheduler