webOS Docs2Go In Early 2010?
One of the key pieces that's been missing from the webOS puzzle is document editing capabilities. We've known since the January announcement of webOS that Palm and DataViz have been working together on this, and the OS already features simple document viewing. Unfortunately, it seems we may all have to hold our mobile-office horses for a little bit longer: DataViz have let us know that it's looking likely that the release may in fact be delayed until early 2010.
While the company had been hoping to push their webOS version of Documents To Go out the door by the end of this year, coordination with Palm on a potentially-necessary ROM update for webOS may hold up the whole shebang. Godspeed, Dataviz. We're counting on you. Interested users can sign up to notified of further information here.
Article Comments(19 comments)
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W