NetFront to Power New Handspring Web Browser
ACCESS has announced it has will provide the core foundation for Handspring’s new Blazer 3.0 Web browser. The new browser,will be based on ACCESS’ NetFront® v3.0 technology, and will be available in Handspring’s recently announced Treo 600.
"Handspring is a leader in the handheld and smart phone marketplace developing innovative, award-winning products such as the Treo series. We are honored to have partnered with Handspring to develop the new Blazer 3.0 browser," said Toru Arakawa, president and chief executive officer of ACCESS Co. Ltd.
The browser also introduces new features such as saved pages, vertical and horizontal viewing modes, cross-application integration with email, phone and SMS and the ability to download ring tones, pictures, and applications over the air directly to the Treo 600.
Thanks to Gfunkmagic for the tip.
Article Comments(21 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -PacManFoo
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR