NetFront to Power New Handspring Web Browser
ACCESS has announced it has will provide the core foundation for Handspring’s new Blazer 3.0 Web browser. The new browser,will be based on ACCESS’ NetFront® v3.0 technology, and will be available in Handspring’s recently announced Treo 600.
"Handspring is a leader in the handheld and smart phone marketplace developing innovative, award-winning products such as the Treo series. We are honored to have partnered with Handspring to develop the new Blazer 3.0 browser," said Toru Arakawa, president and chief executive officer of ACCESS Co. Ltd.
The browser also introduces new features such as saved pages, vertical and horizontal viewing modes, cross-application integration with email, phone and SMS and the ability to download ring tones, pictures, and applications over the air directly to the Treo 600.
Thanks to Gfunkmagic for the tip.
Article Comments(21 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife