PictureDial Released for the Treo 650
Toysoft has released PictureDial, a new app for the Palm Treo 650 smartphone. Picturedial mimics the picture speed dial functionality of the today screen on the Treo 700w. It allows you to have a "ribbon" of photo speed dials and you can also add application icons to launch apps as well. More...
With Picture Dial you can dial any phone number and launch any application in main memory. You can add unlimited picture IDs to the Ribbon. The app supports any jpg image or you can snap a photo with the Treo camera.
- Integrates with the Treo phone application
- Add unlimited pictures to Ribbon for dial and launch applications
- Dial any phone number
- Launch any application in main memory
- Use JPG pictures taken from the Camera application
- Use custom JPG pictures stored on the SD Card
- Easy access to picture IDs
- Cool animation of the picture Ribbon
- Supports up to 5 different phone numbers for each picture ID
- 5 Way compatible with one hand operation
- Intelligent Find. You can enter a partial number and Picture Dial will lookup the closest picture matching the number. eg: enter 123
- Move picture ID up or down and organize most used picture ID first
- Confirm before dialing the phone number
- Integrates with the Contact application for phone number lookup
PictureDial comes with a free trial. It costs $12.95 for the fully registered version, but is on sale for $9.95 until Feb 17th. It takes up 120k of memory and requires a external SD/MMC card.