Comments on: BBC on HP's Desire to be Cool
First off, while he does not make a definitive statement to this effect in the interview, he does hint that the Palm and its related sub-brands (Pre, Treo etc) are headed for extinction. According to the BBC article, the "new product line announced in February will be HP-branded and carry a "new name".
HP's big February 9th WebOS event in San Francisco will be followed by an additional undisclosed "unveiling" on March 14th, something that in Apotheker's words is a "vision of what HP is capable of in the future...the starting point". He goes on to discuss the company's many pieces and areas of expertise, ranging from hardware to software to consumer and enterprise offerings.
Article Comments(39 comments)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife