HP Holding a WebOS Event Feb 9th
HP has just sent out a press invitations for an "Exciting WebOS announcement" on February 9th in San Francisco. Details are scant on the announcement but the tag line of "Think big. Think small. Think beyond" may indeed indicate a multitude of forthcoming devices, quite possibly a Pixi successor, a large-screen keyboardless device, and of course, the mythical "PalmPad".
Of course, the Palm name or logo is entirely absent from this invitation, which will only fan the flames that the "Palm" brand will indeed be retired after the arrival of the Pre 2 and a nearly 20-year run in some capacity.
Article Comments(33 comments)
- RE: Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -heavyduty
- Was the Foleo ahead of its time? -zinzan
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Reference to the Palm Foleo -linds
- Reference to the Palm Foleo -HyperScheduler
- RE: WebOS smartwatch -Tuckermaclain
- WebOS smartwatch -BaalthazaaR
- Palm as a Zombie Brand? -dagwud