Comments on: Seidio Rubberized Treo Case Review
After a disastrous start with the peeling paint of 2004's Zire 72, the soft-touch rubberized paint has slowly been growing more popular on various products released by Palm. From last year's Treo Hardcase (reviewed here), Treo 650 "Black Tie" special edition and GSM Treo 750 to this year's new CDMA Treo 755p, Palm has steadily been rolling out products incorporating this coating for a more secure, luxurious finish. Now Seidio, a popular manufacturer of peripherals for all types of handheld devices, has released a new Treo 700-series hard case that lets owners of non-rubberized Treos enjoy this remarkable finish.
After spending some time recently with a Sprint Treo 755p, I became determined to find a something similar for my 700p. Read on for the full review of Seidio's new Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case for the Treo 700 series.
Article Comments(3 comments)
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf
- RE: Don't we have this already? -LiveFaith