Comments on: Motley Fool Asks: Is the Pre Dead on Arrival?
As the main basis for his piece, Beyers cites research statistics pulled from a recent Changewave survey of 4,292 smartphone buyers. Despite the positive early buzz and strong CTIA and CES hype for the Pre and WebOS (not to mention the recent announcement of Motion Apps' "Classic" Palm OS emulator for WebOS), only 4% of the survey's respondents reported an intent to purchase the Pre upon its release sometime later in the first half of the year.
Article Comments(30 comments)
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W
- RE: Don't we have this already? -richf