Bluetooth Flexible Keyboard in Development
Flexis, a company known for their flexible waterproof keyboard reviewed previously, have posted information on a new Bluetooth keyboard, the FXCube Bluetooth. The first of its kind for mobile devices, it is assumed that this keyboard will work with any bluetooth enabled device.
The Keypad, made out of silicon, can be carried or stored in folded or rolled up form without becoming crumpled. Due to its material characteristic that enables perfect restoration the keypad maintains its original shape even after time. It is also water resistant and the elastic and flexible nature of the keyboard enables it to be stored and rolled up in many ways.
The keypad has an 86 key design. It weights in at 180 grams and has dimensions of 320x110x2.5mm. Through not specifically stated on the website, it is likely to be powered by removable battery. It is not yet known when this will be available or at what price point. As always we will bring you more on this when we get more details.
Article Comments(27 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife