Amazon lowers Price on the Tungsten C
The Tungsten C is Palms most powerful handheld computer to date, with built-in high-speed 802.11b wireless. The Tungsten C runs Palm OS 5.2.1 and runs on 400mhz Intel Scale PXA255 Processor. The display is a 16-Bit, 320x320 bright transflective TFT color display, which supports more than 65,000 colors. It includes 64MB of internal memory (51MB is user accessible), the most memory for a Palm OS handheld.
Thanks to Ravi for the tip.
Article Comments(23 comments)
This article is no longer accepting new comments.
- I got one -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Don't we have this already? -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -richf
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dmitrygr
- Palm phone on HDblog -palmato
- Palm PVG100 -hgoldner
- RE: Like Deja Vu -PacManFoo
- Like Deja Vu -T_W