Palm Hosting webOS Developer Day
Palm Inc. has announced that the company will be hosting a Developer Day on April 23-24 at its Sunnyvale, CA headquarters. The two day session will include developer focused presentations and tutorials around webOS. A $25 preregistration fee includes all sessions, meals, and a commemorative gift. Registration for the event will begin April 5th.
Join us for the first in a series of Palm Developer Days and get world-class training on developing applications for the Palm webOS platform.
This is your chance to learn from and exchange ideas with the Palm developer team, including engineering, marketing, and management. Sessions will cover everything from the basics of webOS architecture to creating 3D games.
Article Comments(51 comments)
Click here for the full story discussion page...
- and now... LG opensources WebOS -Poopie
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain