FCC Approves the AT&T Palm Pre Plus
The FCC has given its regulatory stamp of approval to the P101UNA aka the AT&T version of the Palm Pre Plus. Interested users can check out the related OET Exhibits List doc's over here, but most of the goodies (i.e. pictures, manuals, test reports etc) are on a confidential hold for 180 days.
In another sign of progress on the domestic GSM front, Engadget has received word that AT&T store managers are now receiving their "practice" Pre Plus units. These demo models are likely intended for employee familiarization and training ahead of the launch. Still no update or even credible rumors on a real release date other than Palm's previous "in the coming months" statement.
Article Comments(1 comment)
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -richf
- RE: The iPhone X reveals why Tim Cook was so mad about Palm -richf
- RE: Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- Anyone else still on Palm...??!? -tl47
- RE: Picking up a Pre 3 -tl47
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -dagwud
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -Tuckermaclain
- RE: Palm brand will return in 2018, with devices built by TCL -hkklife